To create the firewall user group – CLI:
config user group
set group-type firewall set member User1 User2
Defining policy addresses
1. Go to Policy & Objects > Objects > Addresses.
2. Create the following addresses:
Address Name Internal_net
Subnet / IP Range 10.11.102.0/24
Interface Port 3
Address Name Windows_net
Subnet / IP Range 10.11.101.0/24
Interface Port 2
Creating security policies
Two security policies are needed: one for firewall group who connect through port3 and one for FSSO group who connect through port2.
To create a security policy for FSSO authentication – web-based manager:
1. Go to Policy & Objects > Policy > IPv4 and select Create New.
2. Enter the following information:
|Security Profiles||Optionally, enable security profiles.|
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos