Editing administrator profiles
To edit an administrator profile, you must be logged in to an account with sufficient privileges, or as a super user administrator. The profile’s name cannot be edited. The Super_User profile cannot be edited, and the predefined profiles cannot be deleted.
To edit an administrator:
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Profile.
- Double-click on a profile, right-click on a profile and then select Edit from the menu, or select the profile then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit Profile pane opens.
- Edit the settings as required, and then select OK to apply the changes.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos