Cloning administrator profiles
To clone an administrator profile, you must be logged in to an account with sufficient privileges, or as a super user administrator.
To edit an administrator:
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Profile.
- Right-click on a profile and select Clone from the menu, or select the profile then click Clone in the toolbar. The Clone Profile pane opens.
- Edit the settings as required, and then select OK to apply the changes.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos