Who is Office of The CISO? - How to Get Into Cybersecurity - What is a Chief Information Security Officer?
What is a SOC Analyst?
Deleting administrator profiles
To delete a profile or profiles, you must be logged in to an account with sufficient privileges, or as a super user administrator. The predefined profiles cannot be deleted.
To delete a profile or profiles:
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Profile.
- Select the profile or profiles you need to delete.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Select OK in the confirmation box to delete the profile or profiles.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos
Cybersecurity Videos and Training Available Via: Office of The CISO Security Training Videos