You can schedule reports to run once or on recurring periods in the future. When the test runs, the results will be saved to the Results tab for the report, and in Analytics > Generated Reports.
When you schedule a report, you can specify notifications that should be sent for that report. In addition, you should make sure that the d efault settings for notifications for all scheduled reports have been set up.
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to Analytics > Reports.
- Select the report you want to schedule.
- Select Schedule this report for:
- For multi-tenant deployments, select the Organization for which this report should apply.
- Select the Report Time Range.
- Select the Schedule Settings.
- Select the Output Format, whether you want to include the Chart in the output, and the Maximum Rows to Display.
- Specify the Notifications that should be sent when the report runs.
Click Specify custom notifications if you want to send notifications to specific email addresses.
To copy the report to a remote directory, first define the remote location in Admin > General Settings > Analytics > Report to be copied to this remote location when scheduler runs any report. and then select Copy to a remote directory option.
- Specify the amount of time the report should be retained after it has run.
- Click OK.
The report will run at the time you scheduled.
Setting Up Email Alert Routing for Scheduled Reports
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos