Viewing Available Reports
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to Analytics > Reports.
- For multi-tenant deployments, select the Organization for which you want to view the available reports.
- Expand the Reports list, and select the subcategory of report you want to view.
- Select the report you want to view information about. Each report has four information tabs:
|Summary||Includes the Filter and Group By conditions for the report, and the report’s Display attributes|
|Schedule||Information about when the report is scheduled to run. See Scheduling Reports for more information. You can click the + icon to set a schedule for the report to run.|
|Results||The results from any scheduled runs of the report, or results you have saved from running the report.|
|Definition||The XML definition of the report.|
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos