System Settings – FortiAnalyzer – FortiOS 6.2.3 – Restoring The Configuration
Restoring the configuration
You can use the following procedure to restore your FortiAnalyzer configuration from a backup file on your management computer.
To restore the FortiAnalyzer configuration:
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the System Information widget, click the restore button next to System Configuration. The Restore System dialog box opens.
- Configure the following settings then select OK.
|Choose Backup File||Select Browse to find the configuration backup file you want to restore, or drag and drop the file onto the dialog box.|
|Password||Type the encryption password, if applicable.|
|Overwrite current IP and routing settings||Select the checkbox to overwrite the current IP and routing settings.|
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos
Cybersecurity Videos and Training Available Via: Office of The CISO Security Training Videos
Leave a Reply