Ports can be disabled to prevent them from accepting network traffic
To disable a port:
- Go to System Settings > Network and click All Interfaces. The interface list opens.
- Double-click on a port, right-click on a port then select Edit from the pop-up menu, or select a port then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit System Interface pane is displayed. In the Status field, click Disable
- Click OK to disable the port.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos