Changing administrative access
Administrative access defines the protocols that can be used to connect to the FortiAnalyzer through an interface. The available options are: HTTPS, HTTP, PING, SSH, SNMP, Web Service, and FortiManager.
To change administrative access:
- Go to System Settings > Network and click All Interfaces. The interface list opens.
- Double-click on a port, right-click on a port then select Edit from the pop-up menu, or select a port then click Edit in the toolbar. The Edit System Interface pane is displayed.
- Select one or more access protocols for the interface for IPv4 and IPv6, if applicable.
- Click OK to apply your changes.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos