Managing default views
Default views in the By Endpoint, By Threat, and System Events view categories can be hidden, disabled, or copied as a custom view, allowing you to display only the views that are useful to the user.
To hide default views:
- Go to Incidents & Events > Event Monitor.
- Select an event category.
- Right-click on an event view and select Hide.
To disable/enable default views:
- Go to Incidents & Events.
- Select the gearicon on the bottom of the navigation tree to access the Default Views
- Choose which views are displayed. Add a checkmark to enable the view; remove the check mark to disable the view.
- Select Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos