The Analysis tab provide tools for monitoring and logging your device’s traffic, providing you centralized oversight of traffic and security events.
The Analysis homepage provides the following information about devices. You can select a device’s serial number or name to access analysis tools for that device:
- Model/serial number l Fortinet product type l Firmware version
- Status (If the device is connected through a management tunnel) l Last compiled report and last log uploaded l Subscription expiry date
You can use the gear icon to access additional functions:
To undeploy the FortiGate:
- Click the Config icon for the desired device.
- Click Undeploy.
- In the confirmation dialog, click YES.
- You have the option to place a unit where the FortiGate was deployed. The unit contains historical data and a serial number that starts with U.
To set the display timezone for the FortiGate:
The display timezone only affects log data view for the FortiGate and does not affect the FortiGate’s configured timezone. You can modify the FortiGate’s display timezone after it has already been set.
- Go to Analysis.
- Click the Config icon beside the desired device, then click Display Timezone.
- From the Display Timezone forDevice dropdown list, select the desired timezone. Click Submit. The FortiGate Cloud GUI shows the FortiGate’s display timezone in the upper right corner.
To rename the FortiGate:
- Click the Config icon for the desired device, then click Rename.
- In the Device Name field, enter the desired name. Click Submit.
To delete data from the FortiGate:
- Go to Analysis.
- Click the Config icon beside the desired device, then click Options.
- In the Delete Data before field, selected the desired date. Click Apply. FortiGate Cloud deletes the data on the FortiGate from before the selected date.
To go to the device list:
You can return to the device list from the Analysis, Management, or Sandbox page for an individual device.
- In the upper left corner, click Show Device List.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos