The CMDB Protocols page lists the protocols used by applications and devices to communicate with the FortiSIEM virtual appliance.
Adding a Protocol
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Protocols.
- Create a new protocol group or select an existing one.
- Click New.
- Enter an Name and Description for the protocol.
- Click + to select a protocol and associate it with a port 7. Select or create an Apps Group to associate with the protocol.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos