The Country Groups page contains a list of all the country names in the FortiSIEM geolocation database. You can also create folders that represent different organizations of countries for use in Analytics.
Adding a New Country or Country Group
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Country Groups.
- Select an existing country group, or create a new one.
- Click New.
- Enter a name and description for the new country.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos