Create a Report
Report’s reporting function is calendar-based (in the upper right portion of the UI screen). Reporting can be done for a specific day, by highlighting that date in the calendar. Reporting can be done over a range of dates by specifying the start date and the end date on the Calendar.
Please complete the necessary setting to enable FortiWAN Reports via Log > Reports (See “Enable Reports”) or Reports > Settings > Reports (See “Settings > Reports”), or data is unavailable for Reports.
Select a Report Type
On the left of the main page is the Category Area where you can select a report type.
Specify a Date or Date Range
At the upper right corner of the Display Area exists a date selector where you can specify a single date or date range. Click on the magnifier icon next to the date selector to start with date selection.
l Time between 00:00 to 23:59 (of a selected date) l Days from start to end if Date Range specified (max 90 days)
- Click on the field under “Start date” to call up a calendar for further selection.
- Select a date from the calendar, and reports will be generated on the selected date from 00:00 to 23:59. The selected date is highlighted in white, while the other dates are displayed in gray, and today’s date is circled in yellow.
- Click the right or left arrow to go to the next or previous month. l Click Apply to complete date selection, and reports will then be generated accordingly. l Choose a different report type from the Category Area to generate reports on the same date selected if needed.
To select a date range:
Export and Email
- Click the checkbox between Start date and the End date, and then Start time, End date and End time will become available for selection (as shown below):
- Put a Start date and End date by clicking the input field and selecting from the calendar. l Input the Start time and End time in the format of HH:MM. Note that the duration cannot exceed 90 days. l Click Apply to complete date range selection and start generating reports.
- Choose a different report type from the Category Area to generate reports on the same date range selected if needed.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!