The Bandwidth report shows the traffic distribution by the date range defined. Your FortiWAN model is rated by its data throughput (and number of simultaneous connections). This report will help you determine if you are using the correct FortiWAN model and bandwidth capability for the data volumes at our location.
Create a report for a specific day or over a range of dates (See “Create a Report”).
Export reports and send reports through email (See “Export and Email”).
- X axis: Time between 00:00 to 23:59 (of a selected date). Days from start to end if Date Range specified (max 90 days) .
Y axis: Bandwidth in Kbps or Mbps. l Green indicates inbound data rate. l Blue indicates outbound data rate.
- Clicking on Both, In or Out buttons at the right upper corner of the graph allows you to see bandwidth distribution in different directions:
- Both: Displays both inbound and outbound bandwidth distribution. l In: Displays only inbound bandwidth distribution. l Out: Displays only outbound bandwidth distribution. l Moving the mouse over the graph will display time, date and corresponding traffic distribution (as shown below):
- Lists the average inbound and outbound traffic rate distributed by the date range defined. This is the numerical presentation of the same information in the Bandwidth Distribution Charts.
- Time: Time periods or dates if a date range is defined. l Inbound bps: Traffic originating from outside of FortiWAN, going into the internal port. l Outbound bps: Traffic originating from inside of FortiWAN, going to the external port.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos