Adding disclaimer messages to explicit proxy policies
This feature allows you to create user exceptions for specific URL categories (including warning messages) based on user groups. The Disclaimer Options are configured under Policy & Objects > Explicit Proxy Policy.
You can also configure a disclaimer for each Authentication Rule by setting Action to Authenticate.
- Disable: No disclaimer (default setting).
- By Policy: The disclaimer will be displayed ifa the HTTP request matches a different explicit firewall policy.
- By User: The disclaimer will be displayed when a new user logs on.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos