diagnose npu np6 dce <np6-id> (number of dropped NP6 packets)
This command displays the number of dropped packets for the selected NP6 processor.
- IHP1_PKTCHK number of dropped IP packets
- IPSEC0_ENGINB0 number of dropped IPSec
- TPE_SHAPER number of dropped traffic sharper packets
diag npu np6 dce 1
IHP1_PKTCHK :0000000000001833 [5b] IPSEC0_ENGINB0 :0000000000000003  TPE_SHAPER :0000000000000552 
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos
Cybersecurity Videos and Training Available Via: Office of The CISO Security Training Videos