Just like some of the other firewall components, services can also be bundled into groups for ease of administration.
Creating a ServiceGroup
1. Go to Policy & Objects > Services.
2. Select Create New. A drop down menu is displayed. Select Service Group
3. Input a Group Name to describe the services being grouped
4. Input any additional information in the Comments field.
5. Choose a Type of group.The options are Firewall or Explicit Proxy.
6. Add to the list of Members from the drop down menu. Using the + sign beside the field will allow the addition of multiple services.
7. Press OK.
Example of a New Service Group:
Group Name Authentication Services
Comments Services used in Authentication
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU