Administrators can be disconnected from the FortiAnalyzer unit from the Admin Session List.
To disconnect administrators:
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the System Information widget, in the Current Administrators field, click the Current Session List The Admin Session List opens in the widget.
- Select the administrator or administrators you need to disconnect.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
The selected administrators will be automatically disconnected from the FortiAnalyzer device.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos