You can use the report calendar to view all the reports that are scheduled for the selected month. You can edit or disable upcoming report schedules, as well as delete or download completed reports.
Viewing all scheduled reports
To view all scheduled reports:
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Reports > Advanced > Report Calendar.
- Hover the mouse cursor over a calendar entry to display the name, status, and device type of the scheduled report.
- Click a generated report to download it.
- Click a scheduled report to go to the Settings tab of the report.
- Click the left or right arrow at the top of the Report Calendar pane to change the month that is displayed. Click Today to return to the current month.
Managing report schedules
You can manage report schedules in Reports > Advanced > Report Calendar.
To edit a report schedule:
- In Report Calendar, right-click an upcoming calendar entry, and select Edit.
- In the Settings tab of the report that opens, edit the corresponding report schedule.
To disable a report schedule:
In Report Calendar, right-click an upcoming calendar entry, and select Disable. All scheduled instances of the report are removed from the report calendar. Completed reports remain in the report calendar.
To delete or download a completed report:
In Report Calendar, right-click a past calendar entry, and select Delete or Download. The corresponding completed report will be deleted or downloaded.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos