Configuring the operation mode – FortiAnalyzer 6.2.3
Configuring the operation mode
The FortiAnalyzer unit has two operation modes: Analyzer and Collector. For more information, see Two operation modes on page 19.
When FortiAnalyzer is operating in Collector mode, the SQL database is disabled by default so logs that require the SQL database are not available in Collector mode unless the SQL database is enabled.
To change the operation mode:
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the System Information widget, select Analyzer or Collector in the Operation Mode field
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to change the operation mode.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos
Cybersecurity Videos and Training Available Via: Office of The CISO Security Training Videos
Leave a Reply