Upgrade the firmware on multiple FortiSwitch units at the same time using the GUI (462553)
To upgrade the firmware on multiple FortiSwitch units at the same time:
- Go to WiFi & Switch Controller> Managed FortiSwitch.
- Select the faceplates of the FortiSwitch units that you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade.
The Upgrade FortiSwitches page opens.
- Select FortiGuard or select Upload and then select the firmware file to upload.
You can select only one firmware image to use to upgrade the selected FortiSwitch units. If the FortiSwitch unit already has the latest firmware image, it will not be upgraded.
- Select Upgrade.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos