FortiGate conserve mode changes (242562, 386503)
The following changes were made to rework conserve mode and facilitate its implementation:
- Implemented CLI commands to configure extreme, red, and green memory usage thresholds in percentages of total RAM. Memory used is the criteria for these thresholds, and set at 95% (extreme), 88% (red) and 82% (green).
- Removed structure av_conserve_mode, other changes in kernel to obtain and set memory usage thresholds from the kernel
- Added conserve mode diagnostic command diag hardware sysinfo conserve, which displays information about memory conserve mode.
- Fixed conserve mode logs in the kernel
- Added conserve mode stats to the proxy daemon through command diag sys proxy stats all | grep conserve_mode
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!