Changes to default SSL inspection configuration (380736)
SSL inspection is mandatory in the CLI and GUI and is enabled by default.
- Updated edit dialogues for IPv4/IPv6 Policy and Explicit Proxy Policy l SSL/SSH inspection data displayed in muted palette l disabled the toggle button for this option l set the default profile as “certificate-inspection”
- Updated list pages for IPv4/IPv6 Policy and Explicit Proxy Policy l Add validation for “ssl-ssh-profile” when configuring UTM profiles
- Updated SSL/SSH Inspection list page l disabled delete menu on GUI for default ssl profiles l changed “Edit” menu to “View” menu for default ssl profiles l added implicit class (grayed) the default ssl profile entries
- Updated SSL/SSH Inspection edit dialog l disabled all the inputs for default ssl profiles except download/view trusted certificate links l changed button to “Return” for default ssl profiles to return the list page
- Updated Profile Group edit dialog l removed checkbox for “ssl-ssh-profile” option, make it always required.
- ssl-ssh-profile default value is certificate-inspection when applicable in table firewall.profile-group, firewall.policy, firewall.policy6, explicit-proxy-policy
- make default profiles “certificate-inspection”, “deep-ssl-inspection’ read only in table firewall.ssl-ssh-profile
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!