CASI functionality moved into application control (385183 372103)
Cloud Access Security Inspection (CASI) is merged with Application Control resulting in changes to the GUI and the CLI.
- Toggle option added to quickly filter CASI signatures in the Application Signatures list.
- Application Overrides table now shows any parent-child hierarchy using the –parent metadata on signatures. Deleting a parent app also deletes its child apps. And conversely, adding a child app will add all its parent apps but with implicit filter action.
- A policy breakdown is shown on existing application control profiles for policies using the profile. The breakdown indicates which policies are using a deep inspection.
- A breakdown is shown for application categories and filter overrides to indicate the number of CASI and non-CASI signatures. A lock icon is shown for applications requiring deep inspection.
l config application casi profile l casi profile in config firewall policy l casi profile in config firewall policy6 l casi-profile-status and casi-profile under config firewall sniffer l casi-profile-status and casi-profile under config firewall interface-policy
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos