New FortiView Endpoint Vulnerability Scanner chart (378647)
FortiOS 5.6.0 adds a new chart to illustrate Endpoint Control events: Endpoint Vulnerability.
This is a list/bubble chart, that tracks vulnerability events detected by the FortiClients running on all devices registered with the FortiGate. FortiView displays information about the vulnerability and the device on which it was detected.
Notes about the Endpoint Vulnerability Chart:
- You can sort the list by Device or Vulnerability.
- You can drill down into any device to see the Vulnerabilities detected. From there, you can drill down to see the exact Vulnerability Scan events that triggered the detection.
- Select any Vulnerability Scan event to see the associated Log data.
Default FortClient profile FortiClient Profile changes (386267, 375049)
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos