Adding preauthorized FortiSwitches (382774)
After you preauthorize a FortiSwitch, you can assign the FortiSwitch ports to a VLAN.
To preauthorize a FortiSwitch:
Managed FortiSwitch OS 3.6.0 (FortiOS 5.6)
- Go to WiFi & Switch Controller > Managed FortiSwitch.
- Click Create New.
- In the New Managed FortiSwitch page, enter the serial number, model name, and description of the FortiSwitch.
- Move the Authorized slider to the right.
- Click OK.
The Managed FortiSwitch page shows a FortiSwitch faceplate for the preauthorized switch.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos