Creating Filter Criteria and Display Column Sets
When you create searches, you have the option to select saved filter criteria and column sets to use. This topic describes how to create those sets.
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- In the Analytics tab, select either Display Column Sets or Filter Criteria Sets, depending the type of set you want to create.
- Click New.
- Add the filter criteria or display columns that you want to the set.
See Using Expressions in Structured Searches and Selecting Attributes for Structured Searches and Display Fields for more information about building searches and display columns.
- Click Save.
You set will be saved to the list of sets, and you will be able to use it in searches by clicking the … button next to the Filter Criteria text field in structured searches or the Display Columns menu for both structured and simple searches.
Using Expressions in Structured Searches and Rules
Selecting Attributes for Structured Searches, Display Fields, and Rules
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos