The CMDB Event Types page lists the types of events that are collected for supported devices.
Adding a New Event Type
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Event Types.
- Select a group to add the new event to, or create a new one.
- Click New.
- Enter a Name, Display Name, and Description for the event type.
- Select the Device to associate with this event type.
- Select the level of Severity associated with this event type.
- For CVE IDs, enter links to any vulnerabilities associated with this event type as cataloged by the National Vulnerability Database.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU