Applications in the CMDB are grouped at the highest level by Infrastructure and User apps, with further sub-categorization in each of those two categories.
Adding an Application
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Applications.
- Create a new application group or select an existing one.
- Click New.
- Enter an Application Name and Process.
- Enter any other information for the application.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos