Applications in the CMDB are grouped at the highest level by Infrastructure and User apps, with further sub-categorization in each of those two categories.
Adding an Application
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Applications.
- Create a new application group or select an existing one.
- Click New.
- Enter an Application Name and Process.
- Enter any other information for the application.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU