Managing Organizations for Multi-Tenant Deployments
Organizations can be created with or without Collectors. If you are using Collectors in a clustered deployment that includes Workers, please make sure you have followed the instructions in Configuring Worker Settings before you have registered your Collectors with the Supervisor in order to make sure your Collectors properly upload information to the Workers.
- Log in to your Supervisor node as a Super/Global users.
- Go to Admin > Setup Wizard > Organization.
- Click Add.
- Enter information for the organization.
- If your organization uses Collectors, click New under
- Complete the Collector information.
For Guaranteed EPS, enter the events per second from this collector that FortiSIEM will accept. See the topic Dynamic Distribution of Events per Second (EPS) across Collectors for more information. For Start Time and End Time, enter the dates for which the Collector license is valid.
- Click Save.
- For Max Devices, enter the maximum number of devices discovered by this collector that the system will accept.
- Click Save.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU