Creating Business/IT Services
By defining an IT or Business Service, you can create a logical grouping of devices and IT components which can be monitored together.
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to CMDB > Business Services.
- Click New.
- Enter a Name and Description for the business service.
- Select a Device/Application Group, and when the list of associated devices loads into the selection pane, select a device and click >> t o add it to the Selected Devices/Applications for the business service.
- Click Save when you’re done adding devices to the business service.
After you have created a business service, you can select it, and the Show Topology option, to view it within overall IT topology. You can also use the links in the Analysis menu of the Business Services summary dashboard to find out more information about incidents, device availability, device and application performance, interface and event status, and real-time and historical search for a selected business service.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU