This report shows the statistics of traffic passed through FortiWAN by various services.
Create a report for a specific day or over a range of dates (See “Create a Report”).
Export reports and send reports through email (See “Export and Email”).
- Pie Chart: Pie chart of traffic statistics is generated based on the traffic incurred by Services. l Bar Chart: Bar chart statistics show the actual data volume used by the top 10 Services.
- Statistics Table:
- List the Services generating (as a source or termination) the most traffic. l Service: The Service that traffic passed through FortiWAN. l Inbound Bytes: The volume of inbound traffic of the Service. l Outbound Bytes: The volume of outbound traffic of the Service. l Total Bytes: The volume of total traffic of the Service (Inbound Bytes + Outbound Bytes).
- Note: Select “Inbound Bytes”, “Outbound Bytes” or “Total Bytes” as primary sorting by clicking on the column title. A “▲” is shown aside the column header while the column is selected as primary sorting, e.g. Inbound Bytes ▲.
- % Total Bytes: The volume of total traffic of the Service in %. l % Inbound Bytes: The volume of inbound traffic of the Service in %. l % Outbound Bytes: The volume of outbound traffic of the Service in %.
- Only one of the three statistics data (% Inbound Bytes, % Outbound Bytes, or % Total Bytes) will be displayed in the statistics table depending on the primary sort column.
- This page and this table describe total traffic volume, not traffic rate. Data transferred are measured in KBytes, MBytes or GBytes over the period of time selected.
- Drill in (See “Drill In”):
- Clicking the magnifier icon located under the “Drill in” column in the statistics table allows you to perform an additional ‘drill-down’ analysis on traffic for the selected service, shown by In Class, Out Class, WAN,
Internal IP, External IP, Internal Group, External Group and Traffic Rate (Trend) via the selected service:
- In Class – In Classes where this Service traffic is classified into. l Out Class – Out Classes where this Service traffic is classified into. l WAN – WAN links that this Service traffic passed through. l Internal IP – Any monitored internal IP addresses that are associated with this Service. l External IP – Any monitored external IP addresses that are associated with this Service.
- Internal Group – Any monitored internal IP group (set up under the Settings menu) that the internal IP addresses are associated with this Service.
- External Group – Any monitored external IP group (set up under the Settings menu) that the external IP addresses are associated with this Service. l Traffic Rate: bandwidth distribution generated by this Service by the date range defined.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU