Explicit proxy firewall address types
Explicit proxy firewall address types improve granularity over header matching for explicit web proxy policies. You can enable this option using the Show in Address List button on the Address and Address Group New/Edit forms under Policy & Objects > Addresses.
The following address types are available:
- URL Pattern – destination address
- Host Regex Match – destination address
- URL Category – destination address (URL filtering)
- HTTP Method – source address
- User Agent – source address
- HTTP Header – source address
- Advanced (Source) – source address (combines User Agent, HTTP Method, and HTTP Header)
- Advanced (Destination) – destination address (combines Host Regex Match and URL Category)
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU