diagnose npu np6 session-stats <np6-id> (number of NP6 IPv4 and IPv6 sessions)
You can use the diagnose npu np6 portlist command to list the NP6-ids and the interfaces that each NP6 is connected to. The <np6-id> of np6_0 is 0, the <np6-id> of np6_1 is 1 and so on. The diagnose npu np6 session-stats <np6-id> command output incudes the following headings:
- ins44 installed IPv4 sessions
- ins46 installed NAT46 sessions
- del4 deleted IPv4 and NAT46 sessions
- ins64 installed NAT64 sessions
- ins66 installed IPv6 sessions
- del6 deleted IPv6 and NAT64 sessions
- e is the error counter for each session type
diagnose npu np6 session-stats 0
qid ins44 ins46 del4 ins64 ins66 del6 ins44_e ins46_e del4_e ins64_e ins66_e del6_e
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos