Explicit web proxy
New explicit proxy firewall address types (284753)
New explicit proxy firewall address types improve granularity over header matching for explicit web proxy policies. You can enable this option using the Show in Address List button on the Address and Address Group New/Edit forms under Policy & Objects > Addresses.
The following new address types have been added:
- URL Pattern – destination address
- Host Regex Match – destination address
- URL Category – destination address (URL filtering)
- HTTP Method – source address
- User Agent – source address
- HTTP Header – source address
- Advanced (Source) – source address (combines User Agent, HTTP Method, and HTTP Header)
- Advanced (Destination) – destination address (combines Host Regex Match and URL Category)
Disclaimer messages can be added to explicit proxy policies (273208)
Disclaimer options are now available for each explicit proxy policy or split policy of ID-based policy. This feature allows you to create user exceptions for specific URL categories (including warning messages) based on user groups.
The Disclaimer Options are configured under Policy & Objects > Explicit Proxy Policy. You can also configure a disclaimer for each Authentication Rule by setting Action to Authenticate.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!