Configuring system settings
The System menu lets you administrator accounts, and configure network settings, system time, SNMP, RAID, high availability (HA), certificates, and more.
This section includes:
- Configuring network settings
- Configuring system time, configuration options, SNMP, and FortiSandbox
- Customizing GUI, replacement messages and email templates
- Configuring administrator accounts and access profiles
- Configuring RAID
- Using high availability (HA)
- Managing certificates
- Configuring IBE encryption
- Configuring certificate bindings
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Ask your questions in the comments below!!! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To Buy Your Fortinet Hardware From The Fortinet GURU