Who is Office of The CISO? - How to Get Into Cybersecurity - What is a Chief Information Security Officer?
What is a SOC Analyst?
Configuring system settings
The System menu lets you administrator accounts, and configure network settings, system time, SNMP, RAID, high availability (HA), certificates, and more.
This section includes:
- Configuring network settings
- Configuring system time, configuration options, SNMP, and FortiSandbox
- Customizing GUI, replacement messages and email templates
- Configuring administrator accounts and access profiles
- Configuring RAID
- Using high availability (HA)
- Managing certificates
- Configuring IBE encryption
- Configuring certificate bindings
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos
Cybersecurity Videos and Training Available Via: Office of The CISO Security Training Videos