The FortiAnalyzer unit can be configured and managed using the Web-based Manager or the CLI. This section will step you through connecting to the unit via the Web-based Manager.
To connect to the Web-based Manager:
- Connect the unit to a management computer using an Ethernet cable.
- Configure the management computer to be on the same subnet as the internal interface of the FortiAnalyzer unit:
- IP address: 192.168.1.2
- Netmask: 255.255.255.0.
- On the management computer, start a supported web browser and browse to https://192.168.1.99.
- Type admin in the User Name field, leave the Password field blank, and select Login.
You should now be able to use the FortiAnalyzer Web-based Manager.
Having trouble configuring your Fortinet hardware or have some questions you need answered? Check Out The Fortinet Guru Youtube Channel! Want someone else to deal with it for you? Get some consulting from Fortinet GURU!
Don't Forget To visit the YouTube Channel for the latest Fortinet Training Videos and Question / Answer sessions!
- FortinetGuru YouTube Channel
- FortiSwitch Training Videos